Sunday, October 11, 2009

Khartoum Fort


My Khartoum Fort with my Egyptian counter soldiers manning the walls. Could easily use for miniatures too but the counters are easier for now, especially set up and clean up. The fort is obviously not on the hex map I posted awhile back since I just finished it. Little fort Omdurman is in the background and a couple of the steamers are on the left toward the back. The Egyptian reserves are in the center of the fort. I have the leader counters finished but forgot to put them in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. wow great looking fort!!!! Where did you get it? Is it 10mm scale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it for use on my hex based maps. Used Gale force hex bases and foam board for the walls. A couple of coats of modge pog to seal gaps, etc , then paint and add details.

    ReplyDelete